Magic Band+ has arrived at Disneyland, which means the new game Batuu Bounty Hunters is available in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
This interactive game allows guests of all ages to track down nefarious characters hiding throughout Batuu and collect credits from the Guild Master in return for their location.
Here are our best tips for a successful bounty hunting expedition:
1. Charge your Magic Band+ and mobile device before. Bring a battery charger with you just in case.
2. Use your Magic Band+ to track down your bounty, green means you’re going the right direction, red means you’re going the wrong way.
3. Targets are mostly hidden behind doors, however any area with a control panel and the bounty hunters guild symbol can be potential hiding spot.
4. If you can’t find your bounty and want to try a new target, just return to the Bounty Board and scan your Magic Band+ again to start over.
5. Your progress will be saved on your Magic Band+ so there’s no need to find all 20 targets in one day! Come back to hunt again and again! ￼
To learn everything you need to know to play Batuu Bounty Hunters, watch here