The Holiday season has officially begun at the Disneyland Resort! There are so many festive shows, attractions, food, drinks and more to check out that it’s hard to know where to start. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with our guide to what you can’t miss on your Disney Parks visit!
1. it’s a small world holiday! This classic Disneyland attraction has the ultimate glow up treatment with holiday decorations from around the world, plus thousands of sparkling lights at night on the facade!
2. A Christmas Fantasy Parade! Featuring Mickey and friends, Disney princesses and their princes, Pixar characters and even Santa himself! Be sure to catch this fan favorite parade at least once during your visit.
3. Wintertime Enchantment at Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle! This beautiful show happens twice a night and it is pure magic. Twinkling lights and snow transform the castle and Main Street, it’s the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit.
4. Viva Navidad! In Disney California Adventure, Donald and his friends the Three Caballeros host a spectacular miniature parade and show in Paradise Gardens. You’ll be aiming and dancing along with talented mariachis, traditional folklorico and samba dancers during this upbeat performance.
5. Festival of Holidays! These booths showcase food and drinks from around the world, with a wide variety of flavors. You’re sure to find a favorite treat to celebrate the holiday season.
6. Meet Santa at Redwood Creek Challenge Trail! This outdoor adventure area is great for kids to climb, slide and explore any time of the day. During the holiday season, everything has a festive overlay, plus you can meet Santa and his elves and even decorate cookies!
For our best tips to enjoy these can’t miss holiday activities at the Disneyland Resort, watch here